Library Email Google Apps
Google Apps Storage
16 April 2015 (Last edited on 27 May 2017)
If you’re running low on storage space on your Google Apps email account, here are somethings you can do:
Clearing your mailbox
- In your webmail, click on arrow in the search box. A drop-down will appear. Fill the settings like this:
- Click on the search button and delete emails with large attachments. Emails in trash do not count towards your storage.
- You can also edit the “Date within” field, to only delete old files.
Checking and increasing storage
- At the bottom of the inbox, click on the Manage link. If there is no Manage link, you have to turn on individual storage (see steps).
- You will be brought to a page like this. Click on the plans to increase your storage. Prices shown should be in USD.
- You can also click on the pie chart to see the storage usage, like this:
Turning on individual storage
- Login to the Google apps control panel. You have to be an administrator to have access.
- Go to Apps > Additional Google Services.
- Usually only top featured services are shown in the list. Click on the X to see all, like the screenshot below:
- Look for Individual Storage and activate it: