Library Email Google Apps
Adding Email Accounts in Google Apps
28 May 2012 (Last edited on 16 June 2016)
- Login to Google Apps Control Panel (http://www.google.com/a/cpanel/your.domain).
- Click on organization & users in the menu.
- Click on create a new user.
- That’s it!
- To give super administrator rights (ability to access the control panel & create email accounts), click on the user name.
- Click on Privileges.
- Under general Privileges, tick the box super admin: this user has full administrative rights within this control panel.